keel hauled ?

John Soliday johnsoliday at
Mon Jul 13 12:41:30 PDT 2009

What kind of VRSC do you have?  Mines an "R", 06.

-----Original Message-----
From: gpzlist-bounces at [mailto:gpzlist-bounces at] On
Behalf Of keelhauld
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 1:05 PM
To: corbie at; gpzlist at
Subject: Re: keel hauled ?

Hey Bill it was good to meet you as well. I have been off and on the list
(wasn't off very long I recall) since '96, although I don't post often I
still read all the e-mails. I used to ride with the GPz and ZRX folks pretty

often, a bit too often according to my wife. Either they started riding
faster or I got real old real quick so I'm mostly solo with the wife on the
back nowadays. I haven't talked to another person who loves the GPz in a
while, made me remember how much I enjoy it. I do love the V-Rod though,
this is a quick bike and a blast to ride.

Thanks again for the conversation, perhaps I'll see you around.