Mirrors

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 15 17:16:28 PDT 2009

I wish I could find my manual so I could tell you. But the balancer is actually a counterbalance which counteracts the way the crank torques the engine. Don't know the specifics about how it works though, and I don't want to be one of those unreliable list mechanics (Paul...;-))  so I'll shut up now.