Anybody got an engine?

mrgilmore at aol.com mrgilmore at aol.com
Thu Jul 23 18:27:53 PDT 2009

Hey Phil and guys,

I have an engine, but the tranny is shot.  Top end works fine.  I was going to just junk it, since its been in my way around here.  Pay for the shipping and its yours.  Then again, the guy talking about $600.00 for an entire bike is a great thing if its legit.  Same goes for just about any bike that's complete, for a reasonable price.

Ron Jordan