Anybody got an engine?

Philip Hamm philbike20 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 24 10:44:02 PDT 2009

Definitely very interested.  I am in northern virginia, and so is my shop .  What do we need to do to get moving?

Phil Hamm

To: philbike20 at hotmail.com; gpzlist at micapeak.com
Subject: Re: Anybody got an engine?
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 21:27:53 -0400
From: mrgilmore at aol.com

Hey Phil and guys,

I have an engine, but the tranny is shot.  Top end works fine.  I was going to just junk it, since its been in my way around here.  Pay for the shipping and its yours.  Then again, the guy talking about $600.00 for an entire bike is a great thing if its legit.  Same goes for just about any bike that's complete, for a reasonable price.

Ron Jordan