Tires

Stephen Hampson shampson at gmx.co.uk
Wed Jul 29 04:26:21 PDT 2009

The roadsmarts have been topping the test for sport touring tyres over here.
Yet to see how they rate for mileage.

Just fitted some Pirelli diablo's I bought on ebay yesterday. Theres been
good recommendations for them in the past. The Bt020's still had 1500 miles
left in them after covering 5000 but with a trip to Southern Germany next
week I thought it best to change them.

Steve