Ralph, Jerry and Randy's crazy ride report

schnowz schnowz at att.net
Thu Jun 4 17:31:19 PDT 2009

    I took both on my last trip and I'm glad I did - the GPS maps do not
have enough definition with town name and route numbers when zoomed out and
if you don't vaguely know the area it's a PIA to be zooming in and out and
panning around, That said you can find some really good backroads with the
GPS that you could never do with a map. As memory becomes cheaper hopefully
the GPS maps will improve the definition.
   So what did you think of the Dragon Ralph? I think it's a little overated
and am wary of some some squid shooting over the line coming in the opposite
direction..

Pete S