Ralph, Jerry and Randy's crazy ride report

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Thu Jun 4 17:56:38 PDT 2009

 <<  So what did you think of the Dragon Ralph? I think it's a little
overated
and am wary of some some squid shooting over the line coming in the opposite
direction..

Pete, that was exactly my take. I took it slow and easy becvause I sawe all
these skid marks goihng over the cliff edge, not good! I told Mike Stefensan
that it wasn't as bad as I thought, and that if I ran it a few dozen times I
could be okay at it. The locals running through there must run it on a daily
basis. I heard many stories about squids shooting over the line so I was
real careful about that.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;