Ralph, Jerry and Randy's crazy ride report

Marilyn Mason masonjs at nrtco.net
Fri Jun 5 09:14:55 PDT 2009

I was a little intimidated by the tales of the Dragon but once I got 1/2 a
dozen curves I settled down.  The 2 things that did bother me was having the
feeling that you are making a speedy run and some joker blows by you so fast
you think your engine died and  knowing Buehrle and Chalk were behind me.
For my part I think the most terrifying part of your trip would be riding in
NY City traffic.   Then again that's why I live where I do--the largest
community for 80 miles is 15,000 souls and I don't go there on my bike.