Trip totals and notes

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Thu Jun 4 20:55:16 PDT 2009

<<Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing.

All those twisties are within range of a day ride, out and back from my
house and I don't ride them as much as I'd like to. I've got some time off
coming up here in a few days, I'm going for a ride!!!

Dave in E. Tenn. '96 GPz, Black is Beautiful.>>

I had a great time to be honest. I wish we could have stayed longer, but
things like that never work out. It was a fantastic way to spend the week,
that's for sure. Go have some fun! You have some really great roads down
there !

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;