Trip totals and notes

oldfr8dog at yahoo.com oldfr8dog at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 4 20:00:30 PDT 2009

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun.  Thanks for sharing.

All those twisties are within range of a day ride, out and back from my house and I don't ride them as much as I'd like to.  I've got some time off coming up here in a few days, I'm going for a ride!!!

Dave in E. Tenn.  '96 GPz, Black is Beautiful.