Trip totals and notes

oldfr8dog at oldfr8dog at
Thu Jun 4 20:00:30 PDT 2009

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun.  Thanks for sharing.
All those twisties are within range of a day ride, out and back from my house and I don't ride them as much as I'd like to.  I've got some time off coming up here in a few days, I'm going for a ride!!!
Dave in E. Tenn.  '96 GPz, Black is Beautiful.

--- On Thu, 6/4/09, dominatr37 <dominatr37 at> wrote:

From: dominatr37 <dominatr37 at>
Subject: Trip totals and notes
To: LI_Longriders at, YZF600R-Riders at, "Kawasaki GPZ1100 discussion" <gpzlist at>
Date: Thursday, June 4, 2009, 9:37 AM

Trip totals: We did about 2500 miles since last friday. Friday and saturday were each 500 mile days. Sunday was spent at teh Barber museum in Alabama, and then with an old friend and her friends in Springville, Alabama. Monday was all riding through Alabama, Georgia and Tennessee and then North Carolina. Rode The Cherahala skyway mostly in the dark and was white knuckled the whole way. Tuesday we rode the Dragon - Deals Gap. 318 curves in 11 miles with many, many sheer drop offs, and plenty of skid marks going over the drop offs!. More white knuckles! Then we follwed the GPS for about 350 miles till we hit Lexington, Va. It was a great, but definitely exhausting trip. I'm beat!
The YZF was perfect and performed flawlessly. 11 years later and I still love this thing

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;