Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at
Tue Jun 9 18:26:35 PDT 2009

Dave, didn't the guy at Superbikes tell us that Shinko's were made by Metzler or something like that? Or am I thinking of something else?

--- On Tue, 6/9/09, David Beard <davidebeard at> wrote:

From: David Beard <davidebeard at>
Subject: Re: Tires
To: "schnowz" <schnowz at>
Cc: gpzlist at
Date: Tuesday, June 9, 2009, 9:17 PM

   Quite a few guys on the ZX12 website have been putting these on their bikes
   and revues have been great. Long lasting, stick well and nice price. In
   fact, they are going to be my next tire purchase.
   Dave B
   schnowz wrote:

     Your Scottish heritage should appreciate this..just ordered a set of
     Skinko's 009 Raven from
     $165 for both frt and rear with free shipping.
     Made in Korea
     If you don't hear from me again they were a piece of crap..
     Pete S

     I can't remember the names of the large mail order bike outlets in the USA
     and I need a front tire.  Anyone send me the names of a couple.