Tires

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 9 18:33:59 PDT 2009

Yep, you're right. It was Perelli.

--- On Tue, 6/9/09, David Beard <davidebeard at comcast.net> wrote:

From: David Beard <davidebeard at comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Tires
To: "Dave Daniels" <dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net>
Cc: "schnowz" <schnowz at att.net>, gpzlist at micapeak.com
Date: Tuesday, June 9, 2009, 9:31 PM

   Nope. The Shinko's are made in Korea by a company that bought out Yokahama
   and use all their old dies and equipment.
   I believe Pirelli was made by Metzler.
   Dave B
   Dave Daniels wrote:

   Dave, didn't the guy at Superbikes tell us that Shinko's were made by
   Metzler or something like that? Or am I thinking of something else?