3 questions

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Mon Jun 15 09:03:11 PDT 2009

<<BTW, anyine coming to Durango, make sure to bring your rain
gear.  It's been an unusually wet May/June so far, but it
looks like it's finally starting to dry out a little.

Charles S.>>

Hey Charles, I have a good friend named Adam who is heading out your way on
friday. He's heading out to meet his brother out your way. I'm not sure when
Durango is, but if its when he's out there maybe he could hook up with you
guys for a ride or something.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;