3 questions

scapco at ecentral.com scapco at ecentral.com
Mon Jun 15 08:58:03 PDT 2009

I'll second Steve's comments on the Sportmax tires.  I
really like riding on them but use mine for local canyon
carving due to the shorter life.  I put my other rims with
new Dunlop Roadsmarts on last weekend and did about 240
miles on them yesterday.  So far I like them, turn in is
good although a little slower than the Sportmax's.  The
side grip felt good as well.  We'll see how well they work
on the Durango trip next week.

BTW, anyine coming to Durango, make sure to bring your rain
gear.  It's been an unusually wet May/June so far, but it
looks like it's finally starting to dry out a little.

Charles S.