fuel filter

Paul Landry p_landry at telus.net
Wed Jun 17 21:54:44 PDT 2009

Drew..

I have copied a few clips from old e-mail on subject I had in my collection.
I purchased the Russell inline fuel filter from my local dealer.  They had
to bring it in for me, but they had access to it..

See Russell Fuel Filter  <http://www.russellperformance.com>
www.russellperformance.com for the "Street Fuel Filter".   I paid $20 for
mine, I know there are cheaper plastic, but I liked the look of the
aluminum.

The fuel tap is a 10 mm tap, which according to my conversion program
corresponds to 0,3937 inches, so I guess 3/8" (0,375 inches) is what comes
closest. There are not many (small) fuel filters with that size of fitting
around. The only one I could find is was sold on a HD accessories stand on a
market. It's partly hidden below the carbs though and looks quite descrete.

Ped
'96 "Black Stealth" GPz
Denmark

5/16"; Purolator F10024, all metal worked for me.

Bill in Yardley, PA

Paul W. Landry
P_Landry at telus.net