Durango

Junkyardhotrod at aol.com Junkyardhotrod at aol.com
Thu Jun 25 13:34:09 PDT 2009

In a message dated 6/25/2009 6:37:51 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
johnsoliday at msn.com writes:

Steve  made it here with his GPZ and his KLR650 about 4:30 so
> we'll be  heading out tomorrow morning around 8:00

          I was planning on  meeting up with you guys on saturday, but 3 of
the 4 of our spring races were  rained out, and they voted for a make up
race this weekend, so I guess I am not  going to make it.  I am leading my
points series by only 12 points so I  cant afford to miss the race.
       But if you are still doing Trailridge  on Monday I might meet up
with you for that.
       I will be running my GPZ on sunday, I  ran it last weekend too, made
it to the semi finals before I broke out, with all  these back to back
races its nice to run the Geeper every once in a while to  save on gas money.

      Later
     Mike in Colo