trailer question

David Beard davidebeard at comcast.net
Thu Jun 25 19:22:06 PDT 2009

   I've been transfered from Chicago to Phoenix and have to be out there by the
   20th of July. I'm planning on trailering the bike behind my Mustang and
   already have a Class 1 hitch for the car. I'm looking at an inexpensive
   trailer, as funds are tight. Anyone have any experience with Harbor Freight,
   Home Depot or Lowe's trailers? Harbor Freight has a couple of decent looking
   trailers for under $400. Just wondering if any of you guys have tried one of
   these out?
   [1]http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=42709
   [2]http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=92174
   [3]http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=94564