trailer question

GPZer gpzer at copper.net
Thu Jun 25 21:22:53 PDT 2009

Harbor Freight Trailers work just fine.

I had the 4x8 with 12" wheels. Worked great!
I wouldn't get the 8" wheels, spend the little extra for the 12" wheels.

I made extensions coming off the sides of the front so I could haul 2 bikes.
Used the cheep tube type front wheel chocks and they worked just fine.

The trailer can be folded in half when not in use, but I didn't cut the
plywood so I couldn't fold mine.
Figured it would be more rigid that way.

Most bikes I ever had on the trailer was 3 Honda Hawks (NT650) that I towed
from Cali to Utah.

PT
x96