Cold start problem?

William K. Denton wkdenton at verizon.net
Thu Mar 5 10:28:40 PST 2009

   Hi Chris,
   Try  running  the fuel tap on "prime" for ~30 seconds before the first
   starting attempt. My guess is that if it's 45 deg F outside it is probably
   an "off-season' ride and may not have run for a while. Consequently, some
   fuel may have evaporated from the float bowls in the interim.
   Bill in Yardley, PA
   wkdenton at verizon.net