fork seals

Sid Young sid.young at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 13:56:57 PDT 2009

G'Day,

If you leave the fork assembled, you can use an air tool to remove the allen
key at the bottom then just pull the upper and lower sections apart to
replace the seal and oil, if you do need to remove the internals, you can
use threaded rod and I think an 18mm nut welded on the bottom, then weld a
handle to the top... have not tried that one, but someone on another list
swears by it (not at it).

I have some details of my fork disassembly on my web site.

Sid

--
New Motto: ".....proud of being a burden since 1963"

"Classic Japanese Motorcycle Restoration Site"
http://www.piczo.com/z900/
http://www.freewebs.com/sid_young/