fork seals

Bob Nelson majordad at carolina.rr.com
Sun Mar 15 16:55:59 PDT 2009

Thanks to everyone with the suggestions.  I don't know why I didn't
think about the impact wrench.  That worked for the left fork but only
loosened the right one enough that it spins.  I have tried with the fork
assembled so now I have to try the more exotic approaches.  As far as
working with something already on hand, I will probably try the axle
castle nut tomorrow.  I need it back together in the afternoon to get to
work.

Thanks again!

Bob