anyone know which fuse controls the horn?

1KPerDay 1kperday at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 13:59:32 PDT 2009

My horn stopped working and I need to get the bike inspected this
month (assuming I can get the forks sorted out... they've been sitting
since October because they pissed me off so much... plus the fact that
our street has been iced over unitl 3 weeks ago).

What do I check first? It doesn't look like I can unplug the wires at
the horn (and test them on a lightbulb or something). Should I cut the
wires and try that? Or should I try to find a fuse first?

Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. I'm a total moron when it comes to electricity. Perhaps it has
something to do with my playing with cut-off extension cords when I
was a kid. I can still smell my eyebrows smoking.

--
Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100