how bad is it

corbie at verizonmail.com corbie at verizonmail.com
Mon Mar 23 04:41:39 PDT 2009

I did not notice the oil light while riding. when I got to the end of the off ramp it stalled and the light came on but it should. it stalled as I slowed down to turn into the parking lot and again when I stopped in the lot. if it is a spun bearing what was a possible cause and could it be prevented. and worse since I don't really have space and have never tackled a job like this , how much would a repair be. a good estimate ?
thanks bill m

Sign up at www.mail.com