which way do the fork seals go on?

Jay Loeppke jloeppke at charter.net
Sat May 2 18:26:48 PDT 2009

Go to something like bike bandit  and look at the micro f.    You can
zoom in and see how the parts are orientated in relation to its
surroundings.    From your explanation, it doesn't sound right.    My
rule of thumb is if there are two of something to replace or fix....do
one at a time so you always have something to look back on if you get
in to far for comfort.    They should not be a struggle to replace.
Measure the new fork oil correctly....EQUAL amounts both sides.
Jay