2009 Honda DN-01

1KPerDay 1kperday at gmail.com
Wed May 6 14:33:13 PDT 2009

Congrats on the XX; I've ridden them back to back and I prefer the GPz. More
low-end torque and midrange, more comfy. The rider of the XX preferred my
GPZ also. YMMV. :)

BTW the XX is somewhere between 550 and 588 lbs wet, according to what
source you check. Not that much lighter than the GPz at 589 lbs wet.

Blackbird's a great bike, though. particularly at speeds over 140. :D

--
Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100