2009 Honda DN-01

coldinvt at gmavt.net coldinvt at gmavt.net
Wed May 6 16:35:00 PDT 2009

I'm the candy-ass in question (thanks, Homer) and no, it's not clutchless.

It's identical to the manually-clutched bike, but the shifts are
controlled 100% electronically.  Taking off is a matter of raising RPM to
~1800 and it feathers the clutch and gets you rolling.  Flip the lever and
it engages clutch, changes gears and disengages clutch PDQ.  It WILL NOT
shift without input.

I had been having some wrist pain in my left hand and thought this would
help... plus, I got a screamin' deal on it!

GPZless,
Rob