VMax fuel fill fix

William K Denton wkdenton at verizon.net
Thu May 7 13:23:48 PDT 2009

The solution for the fuel fill was solved a long time ago by VMax listers.
It involves adding a common plumbing adapter/extension a marine deck fill to
the filler neck to bring it right up to the level of the flap.

Bill Denton
Yardley, PA
wkdenton at verizon.net
Lazarus Cycleworks, LLC
We make "Left for Dead" roadworthy again!
Specializing in reanimating bikes from 1970 through 1999