Stephen Hampson shampson at
Fri May 8 09:40:31 PDT 2009

Works fine with firefox. Doen't with IE8 then again ie8 has serious
problems, theres a lot that wont work with it and tab browsing.

-----Original Message-----
From: gpzlist-bounces at [mailto:gpzlist-bounces at] On
Behalf Of Rickard Olsson
Sent: 08 May 2009 14:49
To: GPzList at
Subject: Re: Shprokitz

Jonathon Jay wrote:
> Doing my best for a Mike Meyers...
> Hey, the online sprocket calculator still is kaputz, and I need to be
ordering a set today or so.
Sorry, I haven't had time to troubleshoot that. :-(  It should work in
Firefox, and probably most other browsers except MSIE...
> What effect does adding a few teeth to the rear do? Shift torque down in
the rpm range, adding to the wheelie effect, or does adding teeth to the
rear decrease hiway rpm?
17/45    74.21 mph @ 4500 rpm

16/45     69.83 mph @ 4500 rpm

16/47    66.86 mph @ 4500 rpm