Tire question

Paul Heim SuprHtr at columbus.rr.com
Sun May 10 05:48:08 PDT 2009

A 180/55 will do better than 180/60 as far as maintaining the same gearing.
I haven't noticed anyone complaining about how the 180 fits the stock GPz
rim but Steve switched to a ZX-11D rear wheel to accommodate wider rubber.
Other than increased choice of tires, why bother going up from the 170?

Paul in Ohio