Tire question

Jonathon Jay annihilator1100 at hotmail.com
Sun May 10 08:44:04 PDT 2009

I know it's only 10 mm, but I want the widest rubber I can fit before I soak the expense of a fat tire kit and move to a 250-300. Aesthetics, I suppose.

So what do you all think of a 190? I see Michelin makes a pilot power in this size, too much rubber for our rim?

Anyone know the rim width?

What is involved in doing the crossover to that zx11 wheel?
Regards-

What's The Difference Between Ignorance And Apathy?
~ I Don't Know And I Don't Care ~