tools

Jonathon Jay annihilator1100 at hotmail.com
Mon May 11 09:17:31 PDT 2009

This is all goo...I need to make sure I got everything.

The one I was referring to is the one where someone borrowed their rear axle nut or something.

By the way, a lister recently put Proton flush mount front signals on and said they fit perfect.

Proton does not offer a Gpz model, so anyonyone know what application he used?

Regards-

What's The Difference Between Ignorance And Apathy?
~ I Don't Know And I Don't Care ~