carb take 2

Jonathon Jay annihilator1100 at
Wed May 13 00:04:04 PDT 2009

I know someone out there has the ideal settings for the jet kit, please someone chime in.

Perhaps we could get it on the websit, I know this comes up a few times every year.

I recall someone saying floats in a certain clip position. I don't have any clip position other than one. What makes my carbs differeny, perhaps I'm not looking in the right spot.

What's The Difference Between Ignorance And Apathy?
~ I Don't Know And I Don't Care ~