Your not an idiot just human

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Wed May 13 03:52:31 PDT 2009

Yeah I am going to take the plastic off, but I'll do it laying on my back.
The thing that got sttuck in tehr eis one of tyhose blue paper shop rags
that are really heavy duty paper towels and it shredded
. I had some come out in the oil drain.I hope its all in that screen. I
already claned some out in the upper cylinder area yesterday. It was in the
cam chain and in that whole valve train area in pieces. I'll try this when I
get a second set of hands to help out, which should be monday at this point.
I'm really hoping thsi does it.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;