V&H SS2R

Jonathon Jay annihilator1100 at hotmail.com
Fri May 15 04:21:17 PDT 2009

Due to circumstances, it's taken me 10 years to put on my exhaust.

Anyone else running the ss2r?

10 years ago I took my lowers to a body shop, they used the template, and made the small cut.

I'm thinking maybe I should get the weld on the divider on the collector strengthened?

Memory not being what it used to be, do I have to remove or modify the centerstand?

Instructions are long lost, anything else I should be aware of before I start?

By the way, I think I may have gotten my carbs kinda figured out enough to at least get it running. I learned a lot and thanx to all for the input. Tuning will be another story, I will let you all know how it goes once they are back on the bike.

Anyway, feel free to chime in with exhaust pointers!

Regards-

What's The Difference Between Ignorance And Apathy?
~ I Don't Know And I Don't Care ~