Jonathon Jay annihilator1100 at hotmail.com
Fri May 15 04:21:17 PDT 2009

Due to circumstances, it's taken me 10 years to put on my exhaust.

Anyone else running the ss2r?

10 years ago I took my lowers to a body shop, they used the template, and made the small cut.

I'm thinking maybe I should get the weld on the divider on the collector strengthened?

Memory not being what it used to be, do I have to remove or modify the centerstand?

Instructions are long lost, anything else I should be aware of before I start?

By the way, I think I may have gotten my carbs kinda figured out enough to at least get it running. I learned a lot and thanx to all for the input. Tuning will be another story, I will let you all know how it goes once they are back on the bike.

Anyway, feel free to chime in with exhaust pointers!

What's The Difference Between Ignorance And Apathy?
~ I Don't Know And I Don't Care ~

Hotmail® goes with you.