V&H SS2R

blackgpz at rochester.rr.com blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Fri May 15 05:30:16 PDT 2009

Use new exhaust gaskets or you are guaranteeing an exhaust leak. No centerstand mods required. Look at the divider in the collector. The early ones were just held in with a spot weld versus a glob of weld on the inside at the base of the divider. Mine was welded on the inside and lasted 30k on my bike and now lives on Pete Staniforth's Marathon Machine so it will continue to get a workout.

Steve