gear you might want to try

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at
Sun May 17 10:51:12 PDT 2009

No sure. I had on brown pants. They are in the laundry right now.

--- On Sun, 5/17/09, scapco at <scapco at> wrote:

From: scapco at <scapco at>
Subject: Re: gear you might want to try
To: "GPZ LIST" <gpzlist at>
Date: Sunday, May 17, 2009, 1:30 PM

No brown racing stripes when you got home I hope, LOL!!

I tried boxer briefswith no seams last year on my trip to
Banff and Vancouver in Canukistan last August.  They seemed
to work pretty well.  Maybe cause I was too busy trying to
stay warm in the freezing rain to notice how my butt felt.

Charles S.
Centennial, CO