gear you might want to try

scapco at ecentral.com scapco at ecentral.com
Sun May 17 10:30:11 PDT 2009

No brown racing stripes when you got home I hope, LOL!!

I tried boxer briefswith no seams last year on my trip to
Banff and Vancouver in Canukistan last August.  They seemed
to work pretty well.  Maybe cause I was too busy trying to
stay warm in the freezing rain to notice how my butt felt.

Charles S.
Centennial, CO