how do we post pics via micapeak?

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at
Fri May 22 18:28:10 PDT 2009

I've posted pics on Photobucket and put the link to the site in an email, as John suggested doing. Works just find, but you have to open an account with photobucket, or some other picture hosting site. It's the simplest thing to do I think.

--- On Fri, 5/22/09, The Masons <masonjs at> wrote:

From: The Masons <masonjs at>
Subject: Re: how do we post pics via micapeak?
To: "John Soliday" <johnsoliday at>, "'andy burkard'" <andyburkard at>, gpzlist at
Date: Friday, May 22, 2009, 2:35 PM

I believe he asked how to do this.  I would also like to know.  I was going
to write a trip report to the Cabot Head Light Station and wanted to include
pictures.  I would try to figure out how to post the pictures and give an
address where they can be viewed but:
1.  I'm too busy at the moment with 4 properties to maintain after the
2. I'd probably fuck it up
3. I'm too lazy