Issues! HELP!

The Masons masonjs at nrtco.net
Sat May 23 16:06:43 PDT 2009

> Also, how do you know when the cush drive is going bad?

Clunkity, clunkity clunkity from the back end every time you take off, shift
or other wise allow the chain to go slack then tighten it by using the
throttle.
I have a good spare cush drive but I kind of wanted to get rid of it along
with a rear wheel, hub, brake rotor and axle.  You can glue rubber (old
inner tube pieces or roofing material) inside your hub to take up the slack
of a dieing cush drive.  I think Scappaticci was stripping rubber membrane
from his neighbor's roof (doesn't seem reasonable he'd have taken it from
his own roof) to patch up his rear hub.
Found a new rear wheel bearing still in the box, some used brake pads, 3
shims 2.40 mm, 2.40 mm and 2.42 mm, a wire thingy (hope I'm not getting too
technical) for guiding cables and brake lines, another Dzus fastener, oil
drain bolt.