Issues! HELP!

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at
Sat May 23 20:41:46 PDT 2009

That spacer should fall out when removing the wheel. Nope, it's not inside between two bearings.

--- On Sat, 5/23/09, Guy Ramsey <ramsey.gc at> wrote:

From: Guy Ramsey <ramsey.gc at>
Subject: Re: Issues! HELP!
To: "Stephen Hampson" <shampson at>, "'Kawasaki GPZ1100 discussion'" <gpzlist at>
Date: Saturday, May 23, 2009, 6:01 PM

Isn't this set between two bearings inside the sprocket carrier? If it is, then it would not have come out as I didn't remove any bearings. If it's not, then it either didn't fall out or was not there to begin with. Also, I ended up ordering front and rear sprockets and a new chain. I'll double check the spacer in question when I put the new chain and sprockets on. My main concern was the orientation of the other two spacers and the fact that everything is reversed from the diagram.