GPZList Digest, Vol 30, Issue 22 (Corbin Seats)

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at
Sun May 24 17:16:03 PDT 2009

As a side note, I too like the looks of the Corbin seat very much. Just wish it felt as good as it looks.

--- On Sun, 5/24/09, Philip Hamm <philbike20 at> wrote:

From: Philip Hamm <philbike20 at>
Subject: RE: GPZList Digest, Vol 30, Issue 22 (Corbin Seats)
To: gpzlist at
Date: Sunday, May 24, 2009, 6:10 PM

I have had a Corbin seat on my bike for a long time, since I got it in 95.  The seat has held up VERY WELL for its age in both looks and function, so let it be known Corbin seats are very long lasting.  Seats are like beds, some people like plush soft seats some people like really stiff ones.  My Corbin is very stiff and I don't hate it, but I don't love it either.  It looks great and does conform to my butt really nicely.  I like the stock seat also.

Hotmail® goes with you.