All done!

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Tue May 26 14:48:20 PDT 2009

Well, I finally finished repairing the GPZ  today, when my parts arrived
from Ron Ayers. I put in the new oil line and the fitting, ran it for 10
minutes on my driveway, saw no leaks, and then took it for a short (10 mile)
spin. I would have gone further, but as soon as I put my jacket on the rain
started. Amazing that all this started two weeks ago. But everything worked
out fine . I have cheap oil in there now and will dump it in a hundred miles
, just to make sure no more paper remains. Still not sure what bike to take
down south, though now I'm leaning towards the YZF. I have to see how my
legs feel when the time comes. The back of my right knee has been bothering
me lately, I think I'm pushing it too much in the gym. I have to wait till
Thursday then I'll decide what to ride. The good news is though both bikes
are ready to roll, and the GPZ is 100% again.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;