any pack rats out there... any front rotors out there?

andy burkard andyburkard at yahoo.com
Tue May 26 22:58:35 PDT 2009

Hey all,

I can't believe this, and am embarrassed beyond belief...  but i realize my front brakes are beyond worn...  to the point where it seems over night the left front side wore past the pads and did a number on the thickness of the rotor...

anyone out there happen to have picked up a set of front rotors, or even a front wheel with rotors they'd like to get out of their "stuff I bought for a rainy day" collection of GPZ stuff?  don't pretend like you don't have one of those collections...  we all have one of some size for sure...

any thoughts on after market rotors?  i'm sure the dealer here would gladly sell me some OEM ones for a very pretty penny. i'm finding pads a plenty on flea-bay along with some used rotors, but hmmm - seems like the stuff i get from salvage strippers are pretty shot.

any other fits in terms of rotors that would work on the GPZ?

any help would be appreciated.
thanks,
andy b