holy crap I think I fixed it...

1KPerDay 1kperday at gmail.com
Thu May 28 09:53:05 PDT 2009

LOL thanks Steve. Rode the bike 40 miles to work this morning... almost
forgot how much I like this bike. What a smooooooth, satisfying engine. 8-)

New chain/sprockets, new fork seals/oil, fresh oil and filter, carbs synced,
valves adjusted... now I just need to finally install my (new, 5-year-old)
Fox rear shock and it'll be perfect again.

That'll take me a few months...

Piccies here: