Didn't work!

Guy Ramsey ramsey.gc at hotmail.com
Fri May 29 05:20:02 PDT 2009

OK, so I replaced the chain and both sprockets. I still have a vibration. It doesn't do it right away, but after running for about 5-10 minutes I gradually gets worse. I also still have the problem with the chain tension... I set the tension, nothing on the rear axle moves and after putting 80 miles on the bike, I have about 1" of play in the chain. Oh, and I now have a new oil leak from somewhere under the front sprocket cover... This sucks. I don't think I'm cut out to be a shade tree mechanic.