adjusting chain off the stand

1KPerDay 1kperday at gmail.com
Fri May 29 08:45:33 PDT 2009

The only way the arc stays constant is if the swingarm pivot and the CS
sprocket share the same axis (see the BMW off-road bike for example).
 However, the manual specs adjusting it on the centerstand, and if you keep
the tension within the travel specified you'll be fine. Remember to measure
bottom to bottom or top to top; otherwise it'll be too tight.

when in doubt, looser is better than tighter.