was adjusting chain, now pucks and such

Alan Nicholls metrogtiguy at gmail.com
Sat May 30 10:09:46 PDT 2009

Haha, I don't think the Pens have it in them this year.  We took 2 of their
star players last year, for less money, because they wanted to play for the
Wings' so bad ;).  And the only 2 people on the entire Red Wings squad
without a cup ring(or 4) are those 2 guys, and they're hungry!  The Pens are
a great team, don't get me wrong, but they just don't have the depth yet.
 Anyone watching the Wings vs. Blackhawks series knows how inexperience can
make you defeat yourself.  Just remember, last year, the young hotshot
Crosby didn't even have a single point in the finals series until game 3 ;).
 And without Hossa's goals, they wouldn't have even made it to game 5.