M/C VIDEOS

Alan Nicholls metrogtiguy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 12:11:23 PST 2009

Haha, I'd LOVE to see even a pro on a GPZ navigate that track!  I love the
GPZ and all, but she's a big girl!  A little toooo big to flick around
corners like that.   I would love to see a video of a GPZ doing some peg
scraping turns on a track though.  Just to prove it can do it.  :)  I don't
have the swingers (or budget) to test that out myself.