M/C VIDEOS

keelhauld keelhauld at optonline.net
Fri Nov 6 12:48:18 PST 2009

I rode with a few peg scrapers on this bike years ago, I used to watch them
get smaller and smaller and smaller as they got further and further and
further ahead. It's amazing what people will do when someone says last one
there buys...finding new riding bro's not only saved me but saved money
towards my next bike...