Headlight question

Ian Westlake ianwestlake at btopenworld.com
Wed Nov 11 12:31:45 PST 2009

Hi John, I have an HID conversion on my 95 and it's probably the best
purchase I've made! The difference is amazing, it's not so much that
it's brighter, it's just so much whiter. The beam spread is superb and
you get no dull patches like you do with a STD bulb. Fairly easy to
fit and about £60 off eBay here in the uk. When I first installed I
was constantly looking for excuses to go out at night and use my new
"laser cannon" . Had it on for over a year now with no problems.
Ian in Suffolk

Sent from my iPhone